Hey Alpha Skip Ahead ring users! Today’s Xbox Insider Release Notes highlight the latest fixes, known issues, and features coming to your console. Starting at 2:00 p.m. PT today, users will receive the latest 2004 Xbox One system update (build: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_200419031.1201.191122-0424). Keep reading for more details.
System Update Details:
- OS version released: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_200419031.1201.191122-0424
- Available: 2:00 p.m. PT – November 23, 2019
- Mandatory: 3:00 a.m. PT – November 24, 2019
Fixes for Alpha Skip Ahead
We’ve heard your feedback, and we’re happy to announce the following fixes have been implemented for this 2004 build:
- Users will no longer encounter a black/blank screen with audio playback when launching games.
- Fixed an issue where users could not select items in content blocks on the dashboard.
- Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
Known Issues for Alpha Skip Ahead
We understand some issues have been listed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. These issues aren’t being ignored, but it will take Xbox engineers more time to find a solution. We appreciate your patience at this time!
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Users have reported playback is buffering while streaming content.
- Users have reported that the dashboard is unresponsive to controller input on boot.
- Workaround: Perform a hard restart of the console (hold the power button for 5-10 seconds) to resolve the issue.
- Users may see the images for ads on the dashboard looking cropped or cutoff.
- Some users have reported that 3D display mode is not working with supported content.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Are you not seeing your issue listed above? Make sure to use Report a problem to keep us informed of your issue. We may not be able to respond to everyone, but the data we’ll gather is crucial to finding a resolution.
Learn more about feedback and how each ring is differentiated in the following links:
For more information regarding the Xbox Insider Program follow us on Twitter and join the community subreddit for support and updates. Keep an eye on future Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information regarding your Xbox One Update Preview ring!
Leave a Reply