Hey Beta and Delta ring users! Today’s Xbox Insider Release Notes highlight the latest fixes, known issues, and features coming to your console. Starting at 2:00 p.m. PT today, users will receive the latest 1911 Xbox One system update (build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191118363.8106.191028-1335). Keep reading for more details.
System Update Details:
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191118363.8106.191028-1335
- Available: 2:00 p.m. PT – November 1, 2019
- Mandatory: 3:00 a.m. PT – November 2, 2019
The Console Streaming (Preview) is officially rolling out to Beta in the US and UK. For more details take a look at our blog.
Fixes for Beta and Delta
We’ve heard your feedback, and we’re happy to announce the following fixes have been implemented for this 1911 build:
- We’ve fixed an issue where Avatars would not load for users pinned to the dashboard.
- We’ve fixed an issue where some users would report the Guide not opening.
- Fixed an issue where users would see duplicate users listed in the overlay.
- Fixed an issue where some users who were testing the Home Experiments and Simplified Settings would lose access when rebooting/restarting the console.
- Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
Known Issues for Beta and Delta
We understand some issues have been listed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. These issues aren’t being ignored, but it will take Xbox engineers more time to find a solution. We appreciate your patience at this time!
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Some users may see a different Store icon on the dashboard than what normally appears.
- Some users may see their content blocks reset randomly during the experiment.
- Users may see the images for ads on the dashboard looking cropped or cutoff.
- Users are unable to complete the setup for Dolby Atmos in the app and the app is not recognizing Dolby Atmos headphones.
- Note: This is an issue with the Dolby Access app and the app developers are aware and investigating.
My Games & Apps
- Uninstalling a title (game/app) fails for some users with the error message “Something Went Wrong”. We are aware of this and investigating.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Are you not seeing your issue listed above? Make sure to use Report a problem to keep us informed of your issue. We may not be able to respond to everyone, but the data we’ll gather is crucial to finding a resolution.
Learn more about feedback and how each ring is differentiated in the following links:
For more information regarding the Xbox Insider Program follow us on Twitter and join the community subreddit for support and updates. Keep an eye on future Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information regarding your Xbox One Update Preview ring!
Leave a Reply