When Cities: Skylines launched on Xbox One in 2017 we could never have imagined the slew of content packs that would continue post-launch. But over the months and years we’ve been treated to a host of new content opportunities with the overall experience being enhanced massively. But Paradox Interactive aren’t done yet as today they have dropped three more DLC packs – covering the Sunset Harbor, a new radio station and even further content creator options.
Available right now on Xbox One the Cities: Skylines Sunset Harbor DLC pack is the latest main content add-on to deliver new city building opportunities. Priced at £12.49 it brings in a host of new ideas like introducing us to the fishing industry for the first time, providing additional mass transit options and even seeing the arrival of passenger and private planes with the new Aviation Club. Throw in 5 new maps, water treatment plants and more, and you’ll fast realise why this expansion has been thrown out there.
Key Features of Sunset Harbor include:
- Underwater Friends – Explore the new fishing industry with control over fishing boats at sea and fish farms, adding a new commercial element to your city.
- Water Water Everywhere – Utilize Water Treatment Plants that process waste water for additional uses.
- Find Your Route – Explore new bus systems, including the Intercity Bus Service for transit between cities.
- Fly In Style – The Aviation Club building encourages small plane owners to take part in recreational flying. Five New Maps – Find a spot for the perfect city to build!
- Sunset Harbor includes a variety of different maps featuring boreal, tropical and temperate locales.
It’s not just about the Sunset Harbor drop though and accompanying things is a new Radio Station pack. Coast to Coast radio will set you back £3.29 but for that cash drop you will discover 16 new, super uplifting tunes, from DJ Toni G. If anything, they’ll make a great escape from the madness of the current world all while letting you clear your mind as you focus on creating your dream cities.
And further to all that jazz we see the Content Creator Pack: Modern Japan also arrive. Priced at £4.19 this introduces a bit of Japanese flair with 20 new building types – from impressive skyscrapers to cozy udon and ramen shops – and six props, with all created by modder Ryuichi Kaminogi.
If you’re looking for more from Cities: Skylines then the latest DLC packs certainly provide it. Hit the links above to be whisked direct to the Xbox Store page for each, and if you haven’t yet been dragged in by the magnificent Cities: Skylines on Xbox One, fire yourself towards our full review of the game.
Sunset Harbor Description:
Ahoy! Cities: Skylines – Sunset Harbor introduces the fishing industry, new mass transit options, and important city services. Increase your city’s entertainment with the Aviation Club and fly with passenger helicopters and private planes. Create cities across five new maps and build fishing infrastructure to develop your agricultural industry.
Leave a Reply