Think of yourself as the best kart racer the world has ever seen? With the arrival of the Rustland Grand Prix in Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, you’ll be able to prove it.
The starting lights are due to go out on the Rustland Grand Prix season come 3pm GMT on January 16th 2020, and it is then when you’ll be able to start outrunning opponents in the post-apocalyptic wasteland. See, the Rustland Grand Prix is the latest season for Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled – and once more we’ll see chaos reigning as the boldest racers earn the spoils.
The Rustland Grand Prix not just brings additional racing opportunities though and whislt the intense new track is obviously going to be the biggest draw, you’ll also discover new skins, three more karts, and a dastardly mutation of a new character.
Full details surrounding the Rustland Grand Prix are as follows:
- NEW CHARACTER: It’s alive!! And it’s ready to race. Unlock Crash’s greatest mistake, Mega-Mix! A dastardly mutant combination of Dr. Neo Cortex, N. Gin, Tiny Tiger, and Dingodile, this character from Crash Bandicoot history is tailor made to give the competition the heebie-jeebies.
- NEW TRACK: An outpost of steel, fire, graffiti, and heavy metal is all that remains in the arid landscape. It’s Mega-Mix Mania, and it’s a track that’s sure to make your hair stand on end!
- NEW KARTS: Your ride is everything in this wasteland, so make sure it’s up to the task. Unlock three new karts this season to amp things up on the track.
- PIT STOP ITEMS: Intimidation is half the battle, so gear up with the new customization items available to unlock in this Grand Prix! Rock an industrial-punk style with Rustland skins, paint-jobs and stickers. Then, tag your kart with spray-paint decals and wheels.
- CHAMPION KART AND DECAL: Finish in the top 5% of the Grand Prix leaderboards and win the Champion Kart and Rustland signature decal!
If you wish to ensure that any and all foes will be found eating your dust, then fire up Nitro-Fueled from January 16th and get participating in the latest Grand Prix.
Should you not have the game and wish to know what all the fuss is about, then make sure you check out our full review of Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled on Xbox One, and then head to the Xbox Store in order to grab the usual game download. Those not racing into view on the Xbox One will also be able to find the game available on PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
And don’t forget, if you love Crash, you really should check out the range of Crash Bandicoot merch from Numskull.