As promised, Nintendo has released a big update to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, bringing the game to version 9.0.0. This is the update that adds Steve from Minecraft to the roster as a DLC Fighter, as well as a Minecraft stage, some music, and even some Mii costumes. The full list of changes are down below.
- The following spirits will appear in the Shop on the Vault menu:
- Slime (Minecraft)
- Villager & Iron Golem
- Ender Dragon
- The controls during combat in battle arenas while spectators are present have been adjusted.
- Adjustments have been made to the way Global Smash Power is calculated.
- The following downloadable content will be usable after purchase:
- Steve & Alex Challenger Pack
- Creeper Mask + Outfit
- Pig Mask + Outfit
- Diamond Helmet + Armor
- Travis Wig + Outfit
- Bomberman Mask + Outfit
- Gil’s Helmet + Armor
- You cannot make videos of replays that contain DLC you have not purchased (fighters, stages, music, Mii Fighter costumes, etc.).
- An issue where the movement delay after a perfect shield was behaving incorrectly under certain rules has been fixed.
- Game-balance adjustments, stability fixes, and other minor adjustments have been made.
- Several issues have been fixed to improve gameplay experience.
- The latest software version is required to enter Online mode.
- Local wireless play is not compatible with Ver. 8.1.0 and earlier. All players who want to fight in local wireless battles need to make sure they have the same software version.
- Replays from Ver. 8.1.0 and earlier are not compatible. If you want to keep your replays, convert them into videos before installing the update. You can do this via Vault → Replays → Replay Data → Convert to Video.
This article was originally published by Mynintendonews.com. Read the original article here.
Leave a Reply