DOOM Eternal is set to be one of the biggest, baddest, brutalist(?) games coming to Switch this year, but even the mighty DOOM Slayer can’t say no to the cuddly cuteness of a unicorn.
That’s right, the upcoming sequel to 2016’s DOOM will allow you to use special in-game skins to customise your character as you please. When the game launches on other platforms on 20th March, players will be able to claim the ‘DOOMicorn Slayer Master Collection’ by linking their Bethesda account to their Twitch Prime account, which will grant them access all of this:
- ‘DOOMicorn’ Slayer Skin
- ‘Purple Pony’ Skin Variant
- ‘Night-mare’ Skin Variant
- ‘Magic Meadow’ Base Podium
- ‘For Those Who Dare to Dream!’ Maxed-Out Podium
- ‘Clip Clop’ Stance Animation
- ‘Haymaker’ Intro Animation
- ‘Horsing Around’ Victory Animation
- ‘Love Conquers All’ Player Icon
- ‘Super Sparkle Slayer’ Nameplate & Title
Now, it’s worth noting that the trailer above doesn’t include the Switch logo, although we’re confident this is relating to the 20th March release date for all of the items (thanks to the game’s delay). Therefore, we’d imagine Switch owners will also be allowed access to all of these goodies later down the line.
After all, there has to be an Isabelle exclusive costume for the Switch version, right? If you’re reading, Bethesda, we’ll only ask for 10% of the royalties!
Will you be strutting your stuff as the DOOMicorn? Let us know with a comment below.