Map types: Maze, Puzzle
Author: DeuxiemeCarlin ❘ 10 hours ago ❘ 27 views
corrupted_library.dat is a maze map created by DeuxiemeCarlin. Welcome to Biblioterra, a library of majestic proportions! At least, what’s left of it? It would be a great adventure map, with mazes of all sorts carved from the halls and alleyways of this library, a quest with many unique characters and plot! See, a virus got in, and now all that’s left are ruins, broken dreams, and Guy. Oh, who’s Guy? Why, he’s going to be your guide to this beautiful world! Enjoy his company because it’s the only company you’re going to get! Download the map from the link below and try to solve the puzzle.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
corrupted_library.dat Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x