This week’s Call of Duty: Warzone update is live.
Call of Duty: Warzone‘s first big patch has arrived and with it, the introduction of solos mode. Solos works as it does in other battle royale games, limiting the match to just solo players.
There’s nothing particularly special about this one, but it was one of the first things players requested at the launch of Warzone, as it can sometimes be hard to find competent teammates when no one you know wants to play.
In solos, dead players get one chance at the Gulag just like the three-player mode, but losing the fight there will send you back to the lobby, for obvious reasons.
The patch brought a number of welcome fixes for Warzone, too, including awarding the kill credit to the player who downed the enemy, not the one who finished them off. Another issue that caused players to get stuck under Buy Stations when going prone before using them has also been fixed.
Infinity Ward took care of a critical problem that caused the threat meter, for players being hunted, to disappear when the team completes a different contract.
Elsewhere, Modern Warfare players got a playlist refresh with this week’s update that added Cranked Kill Confirmed, a Mercenary Moshpit, and a new 24/7 playlist for 10v10 Atlas Superstore.
Read on below for all the fixes in this week’s patch.
- Fix for a rare bug where players could have increased movement speed after coming out of the Gulag and back into the game.
- Fixed a bug where players may find their weapon in a stowed position and are unable to reload or use their weapon.
- In some cases, players could become stuck under Buy Stations when prone. This has been fixed.
- The Threat UI could disappear from the screen if players complete a contract while they are being hunted from a Bounty Contract. This has been fixed.
- Updated text to Redeploy Squadmate to make it a little more obvious on screen when you can buy back a teammate.
- Fix for the last objective in the Boats and Trains Mission not tracking as intended.
- Kills are now credited to the player who downed the enemy player.
- Fix for an exploit where players were able to shoot while downed.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to deposit cash using balloons if their settings were set to Contextual Tap.
- Fixed a bug where players were able to clip into the walls in the Hospital.